Sediment bulb

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Sediment bulb
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harry Courtneay on Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 05:20 pm:

Somewhere hidden in my garage I have an excellent sediment bulb that I have been saving for my car. When I finally got the ambition to go change it it is now nowhere to be found. Anyway my question is have any of you had any issues with the new bulbs. I am assuming they are probably all from the same manufacturer regardless of where you buy it. Thanks for any input

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 05:28 pm:

I did have a problem with a new bulb a little more than a year ago. Seat was not machined properly...a "ridge" was left on the seat.

Vendor did eventually buy it back. If you buy a new one, do inspect t carefully.

Good luck finding your old one - it is probably better.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 06:57 pm:

I've installed quite a few - probably a dozen - no problemo !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration