For Sale: ! pair of purple 1915-27 fluted lens

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: ! pair of purple 1915-27 fluted lens
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Friday, August 11, 2017 - 12:47 pm:

Ford H lens, changing color. Sell as a pair only. Re-production clear retail at $16.50 EA A bit of colorful history for $40.00 & free shipping in lower 48. You couldn't get the clear ones for that. Phone 720-289-2896HP

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Larson on Friday, August 11, 2017 - 01:30 pm:

Left a voice mail.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Manuel, Lafayette, La. on Friday, August 11, 2017 - 01:31 pm:

Chuck,I left a phone message for the lenses and clamp set A. 337 852 1125

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Friday, August 11, 2017 - 02:45 pm:

Erik, I'm sorry, John's voice mail recorded first. John
I Left you a message, personal check or pay pal, your call. I'll do my best to answer this time. Chuck

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration