Please Consider Making A Donation To The MTFCA

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Please Consider Making A Donation To The MTFCA
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, August 11, 2017 - 05:32 pm:

Even if you are a dues paying member .....

If you sell an item or find a good deal on a vehicle or a part,
please donate something to the cause.

The MTFCA incurs expenses daily in operating this website.

Please help keep it running ....... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Friday, August 11, 2017 - 05:45 pm:

Do they accept original Model T items ? I am sure Model T Ford people, including my self, have interesting items for display or research. If we knew what the museum officials would like or want, it would help us to consider an item donation. We would want the item to be a part of a permanent display and not put up for sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, August 11, 2017 - 05:59 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/708324/758190.html?1495847988

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, August 11, 2017 - 06:00 pm:

Darel,

Yes - they take donations for the museum.

If transport smaller items free of charge to the MTFCA Museum in Richmond, IN as my hauling schedule allows.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 01:11 pm:

I intend to donate a % of sales after this selling spree settles down. Very grateful for this site. Thanks MTFCA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 01:43 pm:

Thanks Chuck !

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David L Corman on Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 05:10 pm:

MTFCA is a 501--C3 under IRS guidelines which as I understand donations are tax deductible. Got questions, call Susan in the office in Richmond for details. 765-855-5248 Thanks for your consideration !!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Douglas Ogden on Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 11:49 am:

is there a way to join the club and not get the magazine?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 03:29 pm:

Douglas
If you don't want the Magazine?????? Why not join and have the Club send the Magazine to Your Local Library
Maybe some kid will see it and be inspired to get a T someday

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration