Are These Carburetor Kits?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Are These Carburetor Kits?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 02:37 pm:

I'm organizing my parts area and found these three sets of parts; I'm thinking they're carburetor kits. I don't know if the kits are complete or not.

Sometimes the vendors ship items in bags without part numbers. When they arrive new, no problem. However, lose the invoice, and I have no idea what carbs these fit, or what part numbers the kits themselves are. In the future, I will label each bag as soon as they arrive!

Any help is appreciated.

Kit A:

Kit B:

Kit C:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 03:14 pm:

Bill, Since you didn't say these "parts" are for sale, I'll post an answer on the Forum instead of here in the Classifieds.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 03:18 pm:

1st) is a main jet and a cork stop for the flapper valve I think for a Kingston L-4
2nd) Main Jet and a carburetor drain valve (center drain.
3rd Viton tipped float valve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 03:44 pm:

I concur with you G.R. I posted virtually the same info, plus part numbers on the Forum, since Bill didn't say he was selling them.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration