FS White 30x3 Non Skid Tires

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS White 30x3 Non Skid Tires
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 08:33 pm:

2 30x3 brand new white non skid tires still in wrappers with tubes and flaps. $600 firm no text or PM's nine7zero3seven3eight86four.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 10:58 am:

James, can you post photos? What is the make of the tires?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 12:52 pm:

James, I agree; pictures would be good.

Also, how old are these tires? All of us are concerned about the yellowing / browning of recently made white tires, and would probably prefer to buy old ones.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 09:09 pm:

Did someone other than Firestone make non skid tyres? I have never seen them in Australia.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 12:30 am:

Hello, the tires are still in wrappers and I believe them to be the older versions but not sure. I will check on make and post some pictures when I return home from a trip. Thank you for your interest. Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration