WANTED

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WANTED
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By terry riddle on Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 02:46 pm:

1917 to 23 Model T Coupe rear fenders.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 03:39 pm:

Same as touring and roadster?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, August 16, 2017 - 07:42 pm:

Please put what you are looking for in the title. It help get the eyes of people looking at the ads.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 05:43 pm:

Terry, I have a pair that are as close to NOS as you can get, Send me a Pm Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 09:38 pm:

Coupe fenders are all by themselves with the flap that goes under the frame rail trunk area, Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 09:54 pm:

17-23 coupe rear fenders would the same as touring and roadster. For 24-25 Ford went to the flap type.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 02:36 am:

Hi Terry,

Warren and Mark are correct as the 1923 and earlier coupes used the same fenders as the touring and runabouts. The 1924 and '25 coupes had their own exclusive rear fenders with the longer inner apron which attaches to the body.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 08:59 am:

My fenders are the 24-5 type with flap, Any takers I have 2 pair, Thanks, Dennis

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration