FS 6V Horn

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS 6V Horn
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. LaFalce on Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 03:32 pm:

6V electric motor battery horn. No dents, good paint. Works. With 26-27 mounting bracket, bolts and nuts. Free shipping in the States. $125.Battery Horn

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. LaFalce on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 11:43 am:

Now $100 with free shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. LaFalce on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 11:32 am:

Now $80 with free shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Rice on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 11:49 am:

Hi John,
I will take it. Please send me a PM and I will send you a check and my shipping address.
Thanks,
Rick Rice
(330)714-8151

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Rice on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 05:16 pm:

John,
I just sent you a PM.
Thanks,
Rick Rice

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. LaFalce on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 12:09 pm:

Sold to Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Rice on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 12:38 pm:

Hi John,
I received your message and the check went out today.
Thanks,
Rick

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration