For Sale 26 coupe "Barn Find" with Hyde suspension,,

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale 26 coupe "Barn Find" with Hyde suspension,,
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 04:22 pm:

For sale 1926 coupe Barn Find, car was sitting in dry storage since 1974. Older restoration, very good condition body, paint and interior. Has Rare/unusal Hyde suspension spring setup. See pics
I have replaced the tires with very good used tires and new tubes, engine turns over and coils are firing, presently cleaning carb to get running. I am offering this car in as found condition but will continue to clean it and get running if not sold.

Car is registered and insured in my.name so transfer is no problem, NY does not title cars prior to 1973 transferrable registration is used as proof of ownership.

Asking 7500 in present condition, price will go up if cleaned up and improved. This is a chance to get a solid model T with an unusual suspension system. I wanted to offer to the MTFCA community before it goes to EBay and the hot rodders....Car is located in Saugerties , NY and buyer is responsible for all transport costs and arrangements. Please email for more information and pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 05:21 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 06:16 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 08:34 pm:

Cool T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 07:08 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Sunday, August 20, 2017 - 10:38 pm:

It runs !!! Fired up, still need to sort out this vaporizer setup. Or replace with regular manifolds and carb. Would rather new owner make the choice.
. hate to see this super solid car with an unusual suspension system blown apart to make a hot rod....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Monday, August 21, 2017 - 09:31 pm:

This car is very solid

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Monday, August 21, 2017 - 09:33 pm:

$7000 or offer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike peterson on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 01:41 pm:

Come on boys, step up and buy that car, and save it, or I will buy it and part it out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 08:36 pm:

It is a nice and unique piece with unbelievable price...

If I stay close I will take it with no hesitation.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Friday, August 25, 2017 - 08:16 pm:

Washed off the 43+ years of crud. Looks pretty nice

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 05:07 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 10:57 pm:

Purchased new exhaust manifold , intake and setup to convert to regular NH carb, price is back up to 7500 Will update as more work is none

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Atchinson on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 11:55 pm:

Hey Mike! I know Mike through my Cousin and grandfather. We saw this car this Summer (snuck off during a family party haha). I can affirm that it is a very nice car and will make a great tour vehicle. I hope it sells, good car at a very reasonable price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 04:21 am:

I wish I had the money and space for this. Looks like a heck of a deal to me. I hope Mike P. doesn't get it. :-) :-) Just kidding Mike, but this one really needs to stay intact. JMHO. Hope it finds a new home. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Friday, September 08, 2017 - 12:31 am:

Car is not For Sale at this time
Thanks

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration