WTB- 30x3 tires

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB- 30x3 tires
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mark aden on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 08:05 am:

need two 30x3 tires to get my project to roll,just need to be good enough for around the shop

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mark aden on Wednesday, August 16, 2017 - 12:02 pm:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mark aden on Sunday, August 20, 2017 - 04:57 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, August 20, 2017 - 08:52 pm:

I'll try to remember to check in the barn tomorrow. I MIGHT have two you can have for the shipping, IF you promise not to put 'em on the road!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mark aden on Monday, August 21, 2017 - 08:57 am:

Thanks Tim just need get it rolling around the shop

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, August 21, 2017 - 12:08 pm:

Crap, they're 3.5s, I'm sorry. Couldn't remember since they've been around a while. :-(

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration