For Sale Original Paint 1926 T Coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale Original Paint 1926 T Coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 03:40 pm:

For sale 1926 Ford Model T coupe with original paint. Yes that is right. Runs great. Super straight car. It still has some of the original pinstripe. Optional bumpers, New correct interior and top. It has a dist. but the original coil box and coils are there. Needs nothing, $11,500. Call, no texting. 507 458 6778. Southern Mn. pixppppppp

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 03:57 pm:

Boy that's a nice one...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 04:14 pm:

Boy Oh Boy ....

That is a Doozy of a T .... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 09:06 pm:

Bob, I am curious to know how that distributor is mounted/driven. The head sure is up out of the way of the fan and easily accessible.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 09:13 pm:

here is a picp

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 09:27 pm:

I've never seen an original paint Model T as nice as that one. Someone will be very fortunate to get it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 12:53 am:

Thanks Mike, that's a unique set-up. Looks like a T model rod cap making up part of the mounting bracket. I have seen similar chain drive set-ups, but they have usually been fitted lower on the left side of the motor.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis Melnick -Waterford , Pa on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 02:40 pm:

What is that color ? I think that's the color my 27 Tudor was originally based on the doorjams and dash of the one I have

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 10:22 pm:

I wish I had a place for that baby but I just traded a 26 coupe and need to start a new garage by fall. I can't leave it outside this winter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Hudson on Wednesday, August 16, 2017 - 07:50 am:

that's a really nice car, like the air cleaner set up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 09:04 pm:

I will take $10,500 firm. And no I will not part it out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Saturday, August 19, 2017 - 07:20 am:

bttt,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Grady L Puryear on Saturday, August 19, 2017 - 12:07 pm:

As a favor to me, and other Members, please take the car or a part of it, to a Parts Dealer, like NAPA that has one, and have them scan the paint. They have done this for me in times past. They can give you the exact paint and formula with their machine. Might come in handy for someone on down the line.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Sunday, August 20, 2017 - 03:23 am:

Excellent suggestion Grady. The place to scan would be a door jamb where the paint has been locked away from the light. If the paint shop can give their mix a PMS number, it would enable any paintshop/brand/paint type to be mixed to suit.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Monday, August 21, 2017 - 11:45 am:

It is getting hard to sell a good T now days, here it is 1 more time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Monday, August 21, 2017 - 08:02 pm:

Bob, for a special car like this an ad in Hemmings asking $11K might be the way to go.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, August 21, 2017 - 09:42 pm:

Nice car. Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Monday, August 21, 2017 - 09:51 pm:

Constantine, I thought the real T guys are here, maybe not.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 05:37 am:

Bob, most of the guys here already have a T or six. If your car was here I would already have bought it. Cars in such original condition rarely come up. Closed cars in Australia are even rarer.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 11:47 am:

The Model T is sold pending payment, Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 04:28 pm:

Hi, The money did not come, The car is still for sale, Thanks, Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 10:25 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 01:12 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 03:00 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, September 11, 2017 - 07:54 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 02:08 pm:

bttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 03:52 am:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By n maver on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 09:50 am:

Absolutely Fabulous car I think it should come to Scotland and live.

Would be a good stable companion for the 26 4 door.

N

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 01:21 am:

Btt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration