Adding front parallel leaf springs to make a 3 springer

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Adding front parallel leaf springs to make a 3 springer
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 04:51 pm:

Hi fellas
I am starting a project to duplicate my Grandpa's '22 T Speedster with 3 springer T frame.

I picked up a nice set of Chev leaf spring brackets and need the wisdom of the group to illustrate just how to safely convert the 22 frame to parallel front leafs.

I've been told the T frame must be extended at the front - though this was from a English friend who has experience with Austin cars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 04:54 pm:

Rats - sorry wrong forum. I added to proper area

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration