Windshield Slide Arms

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Windshield Slide Arms
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 03:16 pm:

What is different about the currently available windshield slide arms (without notches) and the original slide arms for 26-27 enclosed cars. The vendor's catalogs say there is a slight difference, but the Model A arm is the closest available. Did any year Model T enclosed car use a slide arm that had a 45 degree bend in it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By craig hall on Sunday, August 20, 2017 - 08:05 am:

Yes my 25 coupe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, August 21, 2017 - 12:35 am:

'24, '25 closed car and closed cab TT (I think).I have some extras if anybody needs some. As far as I know, no one is reproducing them, doesn't look to me too difficult to do. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Monday, August 21, 2017 - 11:54 am:

The reason that I asked, there is a nice original pair on Ebay right now, if auction hasn't ended.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration