Enclosed T Trailer For Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Enclosed T Trailer For Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Poole on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 06:08 pm:

16'all-aluminum Tommy's trailer. Owned since '05 - no title. Perfect for T. Electric brakes (need to be checked), double axle, hand winch, Bulldog 2" tow hitch, tires on the ground are good, spares are awful. Pulls great. Ugly but cheap. No delivery available. Located in central Mississippi. See pix for dimensions. First $1500 takes it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Hoshield; Oak Park MI on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 08:59 am:

Dang.. looks good to me for the $$.... Don't tho k I could haul an enclosed with my wife's car, though... and blew my was rebuilding the open I have now..

Best of luck with kt!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Poole on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 09:05 am:

Thanks. It is well-made. I have kept it in inside storage since I have owned it, so it has held up well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John V. Dow on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 07:37 am:

Nice trailer--exactly what I need. But with no title it's useless to me. Sorry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 08:37 am:

In Ohio of all places, if a trailer is under 4,000 lbs. there's no need for a title. One of the few things this state does right! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 10:50 am:

Trailers are not difficult to title as home-built in many states.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Goble on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 01:07 pm:

I checked, in Texas any trailer rated over 4000 has to be titled, and this one is. Still a good price, you can get a title for $250.00 as long as it comes back clean. My only problem is that cost along with the cost to get to texas, it begins not to make sense. But I sure would love to have it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Poole on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 09:49 pm:

I never worried about the lack of title, as it has never been a problem in Mississippi. It may take a while, but I will see what I can do to get it titled here. Stay tuned. Better yet, move to Mississippi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Cassara Long Island, NY on Saturday, August 19, 2017 - 01:20 pm:

Is it registered, have plates?
Is the registration transferable?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Cassara Long Island, NY on Saturday, August 19, 2017 - 01:21 pm:

If it is legal where it is there should be no problem getting it legal where you are!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Saturday, August 19, 2017 - 05:03 pm:

Richard, I sent you a private message.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Saturday, August 19, 2017 - 10:25 pm:

Richard, I haven't had a response, has it been sold?
If it is still available please contact me at 629-922-three nine five four or tonybowkerATaol.com. You know what to do.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration