Wanted: Ford Tool 3Z-2316 Front Wheel Bearing Cup Insertion Tool

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: Ford Tool 3Z-2316 Front Wheel Bearing Cup Insertion Tool
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 06:42 pm:

If you have one if these tools and would consider selling it give me an email or telephone call and lets discuss. Ron Patterson modeltcoils(at)windstream(dot)net or 859-881-1677

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 08:29 am:

Only five hours after posting the request above, I found the tool I wanted at a price I can live with.
Thanks MTFCA Classifieds

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 01:10 pm:

Hi, I'm ready to install my Front Wheel Bearing Cup.I would like to buy either the tool 3Z-2316 if it is possible with a price I can live with. Thank you for your attention.

Kind regard,

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration