Model T Cylinder Reboring Kit on Craigslist

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Model T Cylinder Reboring Kit on Craigslist
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, August 16, 2017 - 10:12 am:

I have no connection to the ad or the seller.

https://springfieldil.craigslist.org/pts/d/model-reboring-kit/6238768975.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Healey on Wednesday, August 16, 2017 - 10:06 pm:

Thanks for the heads up, sent message asking if they will ship it. Its kinda cool

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Crane on Wednesday, August 16, 2017 - 10:29 pm:

If anybody near Hillsboro can pick it up, I'll pop for the purchase price and give it to the museum in Richman Ind.
Can we get it done?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Weaver on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 09:56 am:

Interesting enough, my buddy bought one of these complete setups at an auction in PA a few weeks back with all the cutters, etc and the upper tray. He wants to sell it, what should it be worth? - Matt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration