1926 Coupe for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1926 Coupe for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Benedict, Humboldt, TN on Wednesday, August 16, 2017 - 01:08 pm:

Due to wife's health issues, I've decided to sell my 26 T Coupe. I'm asking $15,500 OBO. I have receipts in excess of $20K. The motor/trans was rebuilt in 2002. It has .040 over aluminum pistons, stainless adjustable valves. I've added a "Z" head, alternator, distributor, 7 1/2 deg cam gear, Holley carb and High flow intake. The trans has Kevlar bands. The car has a new Ruxstell with disc brakes. The body has been recently painted. Interior is earlier restore and really nice. The top wood and headliner are new. Safety glass all around and seat belts. It has model "A" wheels powder coated with new tires/tubes/liners. There is too much to list on here so if interested, call or text me and we can talk. The car has been on 5 tours and never failed me. I drive it all the time. Bob 731-618-1595 (bobb7070@yahoo.com)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration