FOR SALE - my 1922 pick up on craigslist

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE - my 1922 pick up on craigslist
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Kelley on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 01:18 am:

I have listed my 1922 Model T Pick Up on the Kansas City Craigslist. Would list here, but not sure how to post pictures. It is not a roadster pick up, but a real nice parade ready car. I've owned it about 2 years and added True-fire ignition, alternator, oil dip stick and seat belts. It had a water pump on it when I purchased it. Had it in a couple of parades and it does not get hot. Also replaced the bushings (king pins). Tires near new tread but starting to show age. Would replace if you want to tour. Some one did a very nice job of building this little car. Selling as I'm finishing a Hack and don't need (and can't afford 4 T's) Was used in a documentary film and we tried to make it look like two cars by a different plate on front & rear - doubt if it fooled anyone. Great running little car - gets lots of thumbs up!! See it on: https://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/d/model-ford-pick-up-1922/6264048689.html Asking $6750. (that craigslist info looks very long. I'll try it and if it doesn't go there, I'll try again to get it correct. My phone is: 816-578-4070 or you can PM me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Hand on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 06:41 am:

Nice looking T, but I would call it an OPEN EXPRESS.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Manuel, Lafayette, La. on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 08:36 am:

Really attractive little truck and a very reasonable price. Should sell quickly.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 08:48 am:

Very nice, and a good price. Good luck on the sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Kelley on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 11:17 am:

Thanks for the comments - George that is a beautiful "Open Express", that you have!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Kelley on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 12:09 pm:

George, I should have added that who ever built the one I have must have seen your car as there are so many similar features. If mine does not sell, I may add the rear seat and front "side boards" like yours.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Hand on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 03:05 pm:

Thanks, that picture is one taken by the previous owner when he advertised it in the fall of 2007,it has a 1966 Syverson Cabinet Co. body that the man that assembled the car used, he finished it about 1970. The previous owner bought it from his estate, and I bought it 10 years ago this fall. We have had a lot of fun with it, I have other pictures scattered around my face book page.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Kelley on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 09:24 pm:

bump: would it look any better at $6500?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Grabowski on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 07:48 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Kelley on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 09:30 am:

John, Thanks for moving one of the pictures to this site.
Frank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 08:16 pm:

Great price. Nice looking too.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration