F/S Heavy clamp on mirror brass plate bevel glass

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: F/S Heavy clamp on mirror brass plate bevel glass
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By TIM GRAY on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 08:09 am:

F/S mirror. Cool adjustment handle like a faucet handle arm and clamp i think is solid brass. Mirror is plated. $80 + shipping cost. Tim Gray 336-267-8098

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Braverman on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 08:10 am:

I am interested. What does the base of the mounting arm look like?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By TIM GRAY on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 08:33 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By TIM GRAY on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 08:34 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By TIM GRAY on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 08:47 am:

SOLD.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Poole on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 09:07 am:

Tim, if he backs out, I want it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Braverman on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 01:21 pm:

I sent a PM minutes after this was listed. I got no response. How was I beat out on this?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By TIM GRAY on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 08:54 pm:

Phone call was received at 8:13am purchase and paid by PayPal immediately.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Hoshield; Oak Park MI on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 12:37 am:

It IS a pretty sweet mirror!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration