Want to buy a hinge pin mirror

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Want to buy a hinge pin mirror
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 12:22 pm:

Been looking for a hinge pin mirror for a 1925 Model T Tudor. A rusty one is okay since the T has never been painted. If you have two of them that's even better. Let me know what you have. Thanks,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 11:13 pm:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 11:50 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eyssen - Abilene TX on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 01:45 pm:

John: There are modern mirrors available---you could age them to go with your vehicle.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 02:15 pm:

I have them in stock, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 02:16 pm:

Checked with Lang's yesterday and the hinge pin mirror is on back order right now. If this ad doesn't work I'll call them again. By the way, I've used Lang's a lot and am very pleased with them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 05:03 pm:

Found one. Thanks MTFCA

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration