Enclosed T Trailer For Sale - More Pix

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Enclosed T Trailer For Sale - More Pix
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Poole on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 12:36 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Poole on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 12:38 pm:

Sorry, gang. These pix are for the Early Coil Box for sale. My Apple computer and this site don't get along at all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Dysart - SoCal on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 03:57 pm:

richard,

you can add photos to an existing thread by hitting reply and adding you additional info. starting many threads for the same item is confusing...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Poole on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 05:19 pm:

Thanks so much, Eric. That tidbit actually helps. I am beginning to make progress. The protocol is probably listed conveniently in front of my eyes, but I haven't as yet found the "help guide to posting". (It would also help matters if I list the thread heading correctly.)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration