Number 66 Key

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Number 66 Key
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Grady L Puryear on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 05:48 pm:

Need a good # 66 key (or # 99 if you hold it wrong), must be a good one, I have a bad one, which is the problem. Grady Puryear - jpuryear@wildblue.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Will --- North Jersey on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 07:45 pm:

Look on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/Model-T-Ford-Ignition-Switch-Key-Number-66-16-55652-1-/1 11955024535?fits=Make%3AFord%7CModel%3AModel+T&hash=item1a110a1a97:g:FfkAAOSwj85 YNpZw&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Hand on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 08:28 pm:

Grady, Look for an original key, or an older replacement. Most of the new vendor keys are not made right, I know just bought 2 different numbered keys last month now looking for originals.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff V on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 09:46 pm:

If can be made to work with any T key. I've taken those locks apart and put the tumblers in different order to work with the key I had. It's surprisingly easy, just don't lose any of the really tiny pieces.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A Bartsch on Saturday, August 19, 2017 - 09:43 am:

Try Doug Vogel, Dexter, MI; dvogelauto(at)aol(dot)com for NOS keys. jb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Grady L Puryear on Saturday, August 19, 2017 - 11:48 am:

Thanks to all of you that responded, I have an email in to Mr. Vogel as we speak, and thanks again - Grady Puryear

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eyssen - Abilene TX on Saturday, August 19, 2017 - 04:18 pm:

Grady: Did you get my PM? Tim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration