Model T Coupe For Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Model T Coupe For Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Stevens on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 08:26 am:

I've had this coupe out here for sale and never even got an offer. It's a nice little car that you can get in and drive away. I was wondering what these were actually selling for. I did a search on them in my 3 state area and found the cheapest one and priced mine $1000 under that particular one. Are these cars not selling like thy used to.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 08:31 am:

If we weren't on opposite ends of the country I would be interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 08:35 am:

Randy, no offense but here's a little advice...take an afternoon and give it some good old fashioned elbow grease! You'd be surprised how much better response (usually) a clean, fairly shiny car gets as opposed to one with years of dust and dirt on it. A good wash job and polish it (I prefer Wizards Shine Master-really makes even bad paint look good) will go a long way to the curb appeal! It is a nice car and ought to get some action. Just sayin'

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Husa on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 09:28 am:

Please state your asking price.
What year and title status!
Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 10:18 am:

https://sanantonio.craigslist.org/cto/d/ford-model-coupe/6268848434.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 11:31 am:

Hey Tim,

Here is another perspective on appearance ...

I kinda like it just the way it sits ...

You know what you are getting - it looks like a driven car .... :-)

FreighTer Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 11:33 am:

Here is a You Tube link to the Model T running:

@ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvDUCyArabc

FreighTer Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Verne Shirk on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 01:04 pm:

We had one that was fully restored in Wichita,KS, about 1-1/2 years ago. It was for sale for a couple of months. The asking price was $7,500. I assume it sold for that or less. I don't have pictures but it was a nice, pretty authentic, restoration.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration