OT - Wanted - Ford brake drums

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: OT - Wanted - Ford brake drums
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Justin H. - Western PA on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 03:15 pm:

I know that this is off topic but I know that a lot of you guys mess with old Fords that aren't quite as old as T's.

I'm in need of good usable front and rear brake drums for 40-48 juice brakes. This is for a Model A project. I'm working on this to get a little more driving distance than what the TT will do.

Let me know what you have in a PM. The closer to Northwestern PA the better but I would consider shipping depending on cost. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 04:45 pm:

PM sent, check your email. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 04:50 pm:

PM sent, check your email. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Justin H. - Western PA on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 10:16 pm:

Thanks Dan, response sent.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration