For Sale 1926 Coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale 1926 Coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Benedict, Humboldt, TN on Saturday, August 19, 2017 - 07:12 am:

For sale 1926 Model T Coupe. Here are a few of the features for this car I have for sale. Everything except the motor/trans rebuild (2002) was completed within the last 3 years. This car is a driver with safety in mind. Been on 5 tours and never a problem. Health problems forces sale.
Car doesn't have a single squeak or rattle. Nothing has been modified that can't be changed back to original model T condition if desired.
Car comes with additional 26 Model T parts.. Gas tank, head, engine block, hogs head, etc. Also comes with an assortment of Ruxstell parts including both axel housings. I have a new single axel trailer built for the T that can be bought also. Bob 731/618/1595 bobb7070 at yahoo dot com

Motor/trans....
New "Z" head
New oval tube Radiator
New distributor
New alternator
New Holly Carb
New High flow intake
New exhaust
New outside oiler
New Kevlar bands
New exhaust complete
New aluminum crank pulley

Drive Train...
New universal joint
New Drive shaft
New modern pinion
New axels
Rebuilt Ruxstell rear end
New Wellwood disc brakes
New backing plates
New cam levers

Steering & suspension...
New steering wheel
New pitman arm
New Apsco caps on steering arms
New damper cylinder
New bushings everywhere
Rear spring bushings tapped with grease fittings

Body...
New paint
New top/wood/headliner
New safety glass all windows
New seatbelts
New turn signals
New back/seat springs
New ignition switch/amp gage
New window tracks/rubber
New door handle and lock
New trunk lock/key
New "A" tail lights
New Stainless bumpers front and rear
New rebuilt aaaohga horn
New phone/GPS hookup
New powder coated "A" wire wheels
New tires/tubes/liners Coker
New aluminum wheel adapters
New reconditioned gas tank
New wiring harness
Upholstery nice but earlier restore

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Benedict, Humboldt, TN on Saturday, August 19, 2017 - 07:14 am:

Price is $15,500 OBO

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Doolittle on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 10:16 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Schrage -- Grosse Pte Farms, MI on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 08:46 am:

Beautiful car Bob. If I could only convince my wife, we could have a his and hers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 02:08 pm:

I will know tonight if I hit the Power ball or not, If Im the big winner I will buy it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 04:30 pm:

Looks like a lot of sediment in that bowl.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 12:52 am:

Will, if you win the powerball jackpot you'll be able to buy all the remaining Ts in the United States. You could just max out your credit card or better yet your wife's card.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Benedict, Humboldt, TN on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 08:34 am:

I agreed with your observation about the sediment and went to the garage to check it out. No sediment. It's a reflection from the copper tubing. The tank has been cleaned and coated just before it was installed 2 months ago. I drilled an 1/8" hole in the top of my other tank when I was installing new webbing around my firewall. I found the leak when I overfilled my tank on my last tour a year later. Good catch, you guys don't miss much.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 08:23 pm:

She is beautiful. Wish I had the extra cash and my new garage was done. When the garage is done the cash will be gone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Benedict, Humboldt, TN on Sunday, August 27, 2017 - 09:18 am:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Benedict, Humboldt, TN on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 08:07 am:

Car has sold, going to Va. Thanks for all the offers of cash and trades. I'll be listing extra parts I have for sale and free for pick up at my house.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Trevan - Australia on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 05:48 am:

Say's t has MODEL A wire wheels . How does he fit Model ''A'' wheels on that car ?.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 09:34 am:

https://www.modeltford.com/pl.aspx?t=s&v=2888A&page=1

This is one way, there have been others made over the years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 10:23 am:

All that beautiful work but yet put Model A. wheels on it. I don't get it ! Never the less you could not build that car for that much . My friend Eric has one. abut the same condition I think he was talking about selling !!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration