PARTS FOR SALE

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: PARTS FOR SALE
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Sunday, August 20, 2017 - 07:07 pm:

BOSCH DU4 SIDE DRIVE MAGNETO AND MOUNTING ADAPTER $500.00,

SPEEDSTER STEP PLATES $50.00 EA.

NICE MUNCIE TRANSMISSSION WITH SHIFTER AND ADAPTORS $500.00

NICE JUMBO GIANT TRANSMISSION CASE AND SHIFTER, NO GUTS $250.00

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 03:32 pm:

STEP PLATES HAVE BEEN SOLD

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 05:10 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 04:59 pm:

Bump Again

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 05:34 pm:

Will the person who wants the step plates please contact me. I answered your e-mail but you didn't respond. Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 05:41 pm:

Glen interested in the Muncie - see your PM

Thxs
John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 07:12 pm:

Glen,

What is the gearing set up on the Muncie? Also does it come with the coupling(not the case)adaptors?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 10:51 am:

Steven, I know nothing about the gear set up . How could i check? It has a square tube coupler on one end. Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 12:48 pm:

Glen, do you happen to have any one piece spindles? I need a drivers side for my 1910.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 03:12 pm:

Glen - see your email - I'm seriously interested in the Muncie and want to talk
John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 05:28 pm:

John 951-735-4791

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 05:29 pm:

Bill. I have a complete axle but no extra spindles

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration