Free Delivery to Hershey

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Free Delivery to Hershey
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 06:07 am:

I am delivering a couple of sold sets of McLaren wire spoke wheels and will have room for another set, maybe two. I should have a set of 30x3.5 clinchers and a set of 30x3.5 demountables ready for Hershey so no wait and no pricey shipping. Mike 319-430-4995

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 11:05 am:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 10:31 am:

Thanks MTFCA, a couple of sets of wheels will be delivered on my way to Hershey saving the customers the shipping charges. I can make arrangements to have a friend deliver 1-2 more sets to me enroute to Hershey so I could bring them on to Hershey and save someone the shipping costs. Please let me know so I can have the wheels ready for delivery at Hershey or along the route. Thanks! Mike 319-430-4995

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration