Five Back Issues of "Antique Automobile" Magazines from 1957 and 1958 Available for the Price of Shipping

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Five Back Issues of "Antique Automobile" Magazines from 1957 and 1958 Available for the Price of Shipping
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 08:51 am:

I have five duplicate back issues of the AACA publication, "Antique Automobile". The issues are from 1957 and 1958.

I am offering these for just the price of USPS Priority flat rate shipping, $6.65.

PM me with your shipping address if interested, and I will reply back with payment instructions.

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOHN BEVARDOS on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 09:30 am:

pm sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 09:44 am:

Mags are sold to John, thanks! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration