Want hand control ever for clutch pedal

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Want hand control ever for clutch pedal
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 07:16 am:

Since I will be unable to use my left leg for at least 2 more months I need a lever to work the left, clutch pedal on my '21 T Touring. Anybody got one to sell? Thanks. Tommy 828-726-7664

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By HARRY A DAW Troy, Mo. on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 11:02 pm:

I have been working on one. Have had a total of 8 surgerys on my left knee. If you come up with one or a source for one, please contact me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 12:04 am:

Take a look at the hand control thread I posted earlier this year. There are pictures of the hand controls, including the clutch pedal control.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/708324/762018.html?1496812972

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration