1909-10 T parts for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1909-10 T parts for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 11:00 am:

Original 4 hole mixture rod, 225. Original Stewart speedometer drive mounting bracket, 125. Original air intake for 1910 Holley carb, 175. Original front seat irons with top brackets, 200. Original front top brackets, 75. Reproduction firewall brackets, 85. All plus shipping. Kdmks AT att.net.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robbie Price on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 11:40 am:

Kim, I want the top brackets

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 11:43 am:

Kim I'll take the 1910 5 ball choke. Thanks John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Haynes - Chadron, Nebraska on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 11:56 am:

Kim, I would like to buy the front seat irons with brackets.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 11:58 am:

Darn my hopes overrode my ability to read. Kim I retract the request for the choke you clearly have Holley in the description but my dyslexia read Kingston.

Folks it's back up for grabs. Sorry Kim for any confusion that I may have caused

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 11:58 am:

Kim, I'll take the Stewart mounting bracket! Thanks, Bill.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 01:13 pm:

Firewall brackets and 1910 Holley air intake are still for sale, everything else is sold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe caraway on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 02:38 pm:

is the mixing rod still for sale.
thanks joe c

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 02:41 pm:

Mixture rod is sold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Rosenthal in Cincinnati Oh on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 06:13 pm:

I'll take the firewall brackets Kim.
Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 08:47 pm:

All the parts are sold. Thanks MTFCA

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration