TT truck for sale at auction

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: TT truck for sale at auction
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 11:39 am:

I have no connection with it but there is a pre 26 TT truck on an online auction at Switzer Auctions. com. located in the Houston, TX area. I have bid once on it when it was in the $300-400.00 range but received notice today that I have been outbid. I do not plan to bid again. It needs complete restoration. It has an aftermarket wooden cab without doors and an after market or homemade flatbed. I can't tell if it has a Ruxtell or auxillary transmission from the pictures. If it goes for $500.00 or so, someone will get a cheap one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 11:42 am:

Forgot to mention, one rear wheel has been replaced with what appears to be a 28 AA wheel.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 01:39 pm:

Here is the link

https://www.proxibid.com/aspr/FORD-MODEL-TT-FLATBED-TRUCK/37792568/LotDetail.asp ?lid=37792568

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason - UT on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 03:35 pm:

Any guesses on what this truck will go for?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 05:00 pm:

Being as I and one other bidder were the only bids, since I've dropped out of the bidding; it will probably go for his current bid which is under $500.00. I don't see anyone else bidding on a relatively unknown auction in Texas.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin C. Miller on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 05:43 pm:

Looks like some bonus wheels in the bed on the truck and some real good baling wire just behind the cab on the driver's side.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 07:59 pm:

Cool project..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 09:22 pm:

Sitting at $425. Cab looks solid. Not much info to go on except wood this, wood that and steel spoke wheel! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Friday, August 25, 2017 - 12:20 am:

I'd bid if I had storage, but don't. Would have bid to buy for opening bid, but don't need it that bad.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration