WTB Early Motor Mount

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Early Motor Mount
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 11:48 am:

Please let me know if you have an early front motor mount Part No. 3076 as shown, that you would be willing to part with. Contact me at
DSnell@MaverickLSCO.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, August 25, 2017 - 03:27 pm:

Daniel; I have A box full of them. If you don.t find any contact me in two weeks at 303-774-9246.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Friday, August 25, 2017 - 03:51 pm:

Thanks Dave, will do.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Saturday, September 02, 2017 - 05:19 pm:

Dave,
I also need the thicker type Bearing Cap, Part Number 3077. Would you have any of those?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Saturday, September 02, 2017 - 06:13 pm:

Dave, Are yours like the picture or the later ones without the dip in the ends? If they are like the picture how much are you asking? Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, September 03, 2017 - 03:35 pm:

Glen, I will have to look when I get home in a week or so. I don't know if they are late or early. I am looking at a large supply of T parts some time this eek and will try to find some early ones for you.

Dave Huson

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Sunday, September 03, 2017 - 04:55 pm:

Dave, I can use some early parts as well for my '10 Touring; I also need the same part that Daniel is in need of plus an early wheel hub and maybe even a drivers side one piece spindle.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Monday, September 04, 2017 - 09:21 pm:

Thanks Dave. Keep me posted, Thanks, Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Monday, September 04, 2017 - 09:25 pm:

Dave, You should come and buy my parts, I have a lot of Holly NH parts but they all go with the mountain. Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 02:03 pm:

Bill Elliot: I have a lot of early drivers side spindle arms. If you don't find one let me know in a couple of weeks.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration