FS 30 x 3 1/2 Lincoln whitewall tires

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS 30 x 3 1/2 Lincoln whitewall tires
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Findlay on Friday, August 25, 2017 - 02:53 am:

I took these off my 11 tourabout in 2008. Up until then I had been driving on them. I don't recommend it now. These tires are probably 40 years old or more. The tread looks good but there are a few spots where some chunks have torn out. There is fine checking on the white side wall. The whitewalls should clean up pretty good. These could be used on a car that was being displayed and not driven or for shop rollers. All 4 tires are 30 x 3 1/2. $150US for all plus shipping. brasstguy at gmail.com
Ken

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Friday, August 25, 2017 - 06:36 am:

Hi Ken. I'm interested if you'll be at Hershey this fall. I sent you a message.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Findlay on Friday, August 25, 2017 - 01:15 pm:

Ryan
I sent you an email
Ken

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 12:31 am:

Ken,

I will take them if not sold. Can you deliver them to Mike Yeakles the next time you are down or? I will be heading up tp Aldergrove Auto Wrecking this coming week Tuesday am. if that works for you.

brasscarguy 206-919-1949(Seattle)Howard.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Findlay on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 12:39 pm:

Sold

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration