26 or 27 frame and engine up for auction on 8/26

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 26 or 27 frame and engine up for auction on 8/26
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Timothy Miller on Friday, August 25, 2017 - 03:13 pm:

Not mine, but there is a 26 or 27 frame up for auction on 8/26 in north Georgia: www.invaluable.com/auction-lot/model-t-frame-922433AA26 or http://goldenmemoriesauctions.hibid.com/lot/33939683/model-t-frame/?cpage=3&ref= catalog

It looks like it might be a good start for a speedster or hack body. I have run out of room for projects so I thought I would share this with others.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Edward C Cholota on Friday, August 25, 2017 - 06:10 pm:

sent you a PM Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 05:26 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Haywood on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 04:26 pm:

TTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Weaver on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 04:56 pm:

Says it was sold. So I'm guessing it is gone.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration