Low head for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Low head for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 12:17 pm:

I've got a good low head for sale. It just came off of my car when I put a Z head on. It's painted black and in nice shape, I just need to clean it off for photos and shipping.

$150 plus shipping
Call Daniel 831-278-2742

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By t med on Sunday, August 27, 2017 - 08:47 am:

WTB 1909-1910 FRONT AXLE, ATWOOD CASTLE LAMPS, TOP LANDAU IRONS FOR FREE STANDING TOP, THE TOP WITH THE RED LINER, EARLY LOW HEAD NO MADE IN USA LOGO. SQUARE HOLE TRANSMISSION COVER

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, August 27, 2017 - 12:51 pm:

Hello, I don't have any of those but I'll keep an eye out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, August 27, 2017 - 05:24 pm:

Sold

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration