Dayton brass spotlight for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Dayton brass spotlight for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 01:21 pm:

This is a neat brass spot light made by the Dayton electric company. There are no cracks and it's in nice shape. The only problem with it is that the reflector looks like it was replaced at one point, but the current one fits well. The metal is patinad lightly and looks beautiful but could also be polished out. The yoke is solid brass. It's made by Dayton and would look cool on a car with Dayton wire wheels, same name, different company, common theme.

$275 plus shipping
Call Daniel 831-278-2742

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, August 27, 2017 - 12:53 pm:

$250 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 12:27 pm:

$225 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 11:32 pm:

$200 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 02:54 pm:

$190 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 03:25 pm:

Nine more posts and it's MINE!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 03:46 pm:

That's funny

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 11:05 am:

$180 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 04:02 pm:

$170 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 10:25 am:

$160 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert L. Rogers on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 08:40 pm:

Sent a PM on shipping. What is the diameter?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 08:54 pm:

I think the diameter is around 10 inches. I sent a reply, probably $40 shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 09:21 pm:

Six more posts and its MINE!

Not my business, but if it helps make a sale, I think this should fit in a USPS large flat rate box for under $20 to anywhere in the US.

If it were nickle, I'd be all over it as my 27 Depot Hack is all nickle trim.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 09:34 pm:

It won't fit in a flat rate :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, September 02, 2017 - 01:39 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert L. Rogers on Sunday, September 03, 2017 - 02:54 pm:

I will take it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, September 03, 2017 - 05:22 pm:

I'm sorry Robert, someone beat you to it. You're next in line.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Sunday, September 03, 2017 - 11:12 pm:

That's what my wife says to me as well . . .

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration