Speedster Project for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Speedster Project for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 06:54 pm:

Dear Forum members, I'm selling my speedster project, and I'm asking $2000 But will take offers.
I purchased the attached parts from a private builder, with the hope to put it back on the road. I now find a have to many Model T projects and must sell .
The sale is for the custom built sheet metal body , ( 20 ga. ) fuel tank, ( 20 ga. ) seats, hood, aprons ( 20 ga. ) and custom built radiator shroud (low), ( 20 ga. ) headlights (Adlake drum), exhaust cut off, Monocle windshield and other attached items.  Not included is the header, Model A wheels and Rocky Mountain brakes in the photo. The body was installed on a special custom built frame with a suicide front bracket and an offset rear for a 4 inch drop. The frame is about 6 inches longer than a standard Model T frame.  The body can be modified to fit any frame I would suppose.  You will probably want to replace the firewall to suit your build. The steering used, is a Model A box with a modified shaft, to use a standard Model T wheel, steering wheel is not included, in the sale. There are a lot of small parts that I will include (brackets and such).  Please email me if you have any questions.............I need to get this out of my shop so I can work on my other cars. I can not ship, you will have to come and get it. You are not going to find all the parts for a speedster very often.
Note: The last two photos show what the car looked like, when the previous owner first finished it.

E mail me directly at:
George
Unprr@cox.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Sunday, August 27, 2017 - 06:29 pm:

Sold
Thanks

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration