For Sale. 17-23 touring , roadster , coupe rear fenders

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale. 17-23 touring , roadster , coupe rear fenders
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Sunday, August 27, 2017 - 12:24 pm:

I have two sets of rear fenders fro 1917-23 touring, roadster and coupe. Good condition need some tlc and painting. Or good for barn find, . Asking $ 200/pair plus shipping or pick up in Saugerties, NY. or Hershey Also have a pair of fronts, need to take pics..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Matheny on Sunday, August 27, 2017 - 02:05 pm:

I will take the black painted pair, will need them shipped. r.matheny@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Matheny on Sunday, August 27, 2017 - 02:21 pm:

Also interested in right front fender if it is a passenger fender and not commercial. Send pics to above e-mail please.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Sunday, August 27, 2017 - 07:00 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Sunday, August 27, 2017 - 08:57 pm:

Here are some pics of the 2 front fenders. I want $200 for pair. Plus shipping or pickup in Saugerties Ny 12477. Or deliver to hershey

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 12:14 am:

Here is a picture of my roadster with the black fenders on it last summer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 01:40 am:

Black rear fenders sold pending
funds

Still have other rears and fronts for sale. Shipping is expensive, so pickup or Hershey delivery may work better

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 01:42 am:

Black rear fenders sold pending
funds

Still have other rears and fronts for sale. Shipping is expensive, so pickup or Hershey delivery may work better

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Matheny on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 12:48 pm:

TTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 11:03 pm:

Bump can be picked up or delivered to Hershey

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 11:55 pm:

Black rear fenders are sold.
Fronts and other rears are still available

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Matheny on Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 04:14 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Matheny on Friday, September 08, 2017 - 07:05 pm:

Received my fenders today, very nice. Was a good deal, thank you Michael!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration