Need transport from Model t Haven to Northern California

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Need transport from Model t Haven to Northern California
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Paul on Sunday, August 27, 2017 - 05:52 pm:

Hi All, I have some body panels in Kansas that I need a ride for. They consist of a 1912 rear seat, two side panels, 4 doors, firewall, and front seat back. It is all disassembled and would fit in the back of a pickup or under a car in a trailer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 08:51 am:

Michael, someone mentioned here recently about sending small freight by bus !!! I remember years ago of doing this and it was considerably cheaper, might want to check into it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 11:50 am:

Michael,

Give us town names on each end. I have a trip coming & may be able to help!

God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 11:52 am:

(Message edited by Bills Auto Works on August 28, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Paul on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 08:35 pm:

Hi Bill, the town's are Iola Kansas to Nevada City California. I can drive several hours to meet if not coming this far North or South. Nevada City is close to Interstate 80 about an hour and a half from Reno, and about the same from Sacramento. I would be glad to give you a tour of the area, lots of Gold Rush history near by.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 09:33 pm:

Hi Michael, Very sorry Iola would be a little over 200 miles round trip out of route for me. It is a shame, I am delivering in Marysville (only about 35 miles from you) Been to the area a dozen times, but don't do any sight seeing. Appreciate the offer though. I drop, reload & go since I am booked 3-6 weeks in advance at all times!
God Bless
Bill

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration