Craigslist Find - Cal City CA

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Craigslist Find - Cal City CA
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Sunday, August 27, 2017 - 08:10 pm:

No affiliation with sale.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/d/barn-find-1921-ford-model-10k/624875 9812.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Sunday, August 27, 2017 - 09:58 pm:

What a disgusting color.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 12:57 am:

Looks like a vomlet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 02:58 am:

That doesn't look like any barn I have seen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 10:25 am:

It is an interesting color choice. That could be a fun car and the color could be easily changed. I hope it finds a nice home.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 10:43 am:

It is obvious the owner knows nothing about Model T's. Aside from that awful color, the car is listed as a sedan!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 10:59 am:

Philip,

Thank you for posting the link.

A trailer Is included & it is said to have a Ruckstell ...

Lime Sherbet color would make you stand out in the crowd !

FreighTer Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 04:07 pm:

Looks like Forestry Green. I went to a Forestry auction up in Wisconsin with about 100 vehicles up for auction. You could have any color you wanted as long as it was Forestry Green.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 08:47 pm:

I absolutely agree with you Richard. Cute car - probably made someone very happy at one time and they were proud of the paint job they gave it - might have been all they had/could afford at the time. Reminds me of pictures you'd see of Ts during the 30s and 40s with college kids banging around in them. Damned shame it became a target for the snarkiness that has become all too frequent on this place.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harry Courtneay on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 09:15 pm:

Ron----Ditto

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 10:14 pm:

It looks like a nice car to me. No way in the world could you build it for that price, especially with a Ruckstell and a trailer. I think it is a good deal if it is mechanically sound, green paint and all ... I also hope it finds a good home

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration