Pick up Bed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Pick up Bed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Madison on Sunday, August 27, 2017 - 11:56 pm:

for sale T pick up bed has had a steel bottom installed bed is in good shape tail gate has a bend but can be saved asking $250.00 call Matt 503-824-2681

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Joosse on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 03:46 am:

Hi Matt,
I'm definitely interested and will send you a PM.
Fred

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 07:47 am:

I am looking for one of these, just on the other side of the country,,,,,,,,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim moore, "Island City" MI on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 09:46 am:

looks like a 1925 to me.

Tim Moore

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 10:47 am:

It looks like it is in better shape than most p/u beds you find. Getting that steel plate loose is going to be a challenge.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 11:25 pm:

Why take the plate loose, just use it as is. It adds character and it won't rot.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wm Kastelic on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 01:18 pm:

Is this still available? Bill Indiana Co Pennsylvania

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wm Kastelic on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 01:18 pm:

Is this still available? Bill Indiana Co Pennsylvania

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Joosse on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 03:51 pm:

Bill, I actually bought this back in August. Also, in regard to the earlier thoughts about fixing the bed, I intend to use it just as it is, other than to repair the hole cut in the front.
Fred

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration