WTB 1912 Roadster Top Sockets

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB 1912 Roadster Top Sockets
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 01:48 pm:

In need of a set of the top sockets for a 1912 Commercial Roadster with Mother in Law Seat, I have the wood bows, need metal sockets also have the seat and body irons with saddles. Thanks, Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 02:43 pm:

Jim,Are those the short ones or the long dogleg ones? I might have some short ones that would work if those are the type needed. Or better yet,do you have a picture of what you're looking for? I could bring them to the other club brkfst this Sunday if it's happening,I haven't heard.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 03:19 pm:

Steve, PM sent

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration