55 YEAR COLLECTION OF MODEL T FORD PARTS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 55 YEAR COLLECTION OF MODEL T FORD PARTS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 03:02 pm:

Collection includes tons of Model T Ford parts accumulated over 55 years. Have hundreds of good transmission parts, Drums, shafts and gears, complete transmissions, differential parts, ring gears and pinions. axles, motors and blocks, coils, wheels, rims demountable bands, body and top hardware, frames and rear axles. Steering gear and parts and hundreds of other items. At least worth $50,000.00, Will consider $25,000.00

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 04:06 pm:

i am still interested in buying the cover for the two piece timer. could you let me know the handling and potage cost and I will send the money. you quoted $100. Would $115 cover it?

Darel Leipold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 04:55 pm:

Darel, I have sent you several e_mails with no reply. Send me $105.00 with your address and i will send it to you. Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 05:01 pm:

Glen, do you have any early front wheel hubs? I need one for my 1910.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 05:31 pm:

Glen - I did not find the emails I will send the $$. To what address?

Darel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 05:58 pm:

Glen Chaffin, 1939 S. Main St. Corona, Cal. 92882

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 06:28 pm:

okay - thank you. I appreciate your service to the Model T owners and restorers. You have a wonderful stock of T parts.
Darel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 10:46 am:

Prospective deal done in by Hurricane Harvey. The interested party lives (or Swims) in Houston.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 01:05 pm:

Bill, Sorry, None i want to sell. Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Johnson on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 03:10 pm:

Do you have a 1914 hand crank for sale ? Of so, how much ?
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 03:23 pm:

Bill, Yes, but i cannot get too it right now, It would be $75.00 Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Johnson on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 03:57 pm:

Glen,
Sounds OK to me -- Will personal check be OK ? You can hold shipment for a while as engine not rebuilt yet. My I use your business address to send check ?
Thanks,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 04:12 pm:

Bill, Please add $15.00 for shipping. Make check to Glen Chaffin. I will try to find it soon. Right now it's buried. Business address is fine. Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Johnson on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 04:17 pm:

Glen,
Check will be in Thursday's mail. Again, there is no rush. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 12:29 am:

Glen do you have any original 26-7 front fenders thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 10:29 am:

Spencer, Yes but they have been sold. Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob from Nova Scotia on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 03:33 pm:

Any Champion X plugs?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 04:19 pm:

Rob, How many do you want? I have about 75 Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 07:09 pm:

Bill Elliott
I think Ed Archer's 30x3 wheel has what you are looking for.
Look at his post.
Ted

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Monday, September 04, 2017 - 10:58 am:

THE WHOLE COLLECTION IS FOR SALE. ANY INTEREST CALL 951-735-4791 GLEN

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Atchinson on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 11:47 pm:

Hey Glen, do you have any 26/27 wire wheels and hubs? I'm also looking for accessory intakes and manifolds for better performance. I know you're working on selling the whole collection but I figured I'd ask.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 10:43 am:

Matthew, Yes, I have a complete set of 5 26-27 Wire Wheels and 4 hubs, $1.500.00. Our high volume intake manifold is just what you are looking for. It will give you a two horsepower increase in power. $95.00. Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Goelz-Knoxville,TN on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 01:40 pm:

Glenn, I am looking for a U&J intake manifold, would you happen to have one, either one is OK straight or offset.
Thanks

Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 03:59 pm:

What is a U & J Manifold?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Goelz-Knoxville,TN on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 04:39 pm:

Glenn,it's a small aluminum updraft manifold for use with the U&J carbs.

Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Goelz-Knoxville,TN on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 06:13 pm:

Glenn, here is a picture, I have three cars, three carbs and two manifolds.manifold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 04:59 pm:

Sorry Rick, Don't have that one. Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By frank cannella jr. on Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 05:09 pm:

Hi Glen, would you have any 1912 parts. I am looking for a motor block and front axle with bones. you can email me with prices and pictures to seaharbor3@aol.com thanks Frank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 07:21 pm:

Frank, We have some 1909 and 1911 parts but have sold most of the 1912. Have a nice set of 12 rivet housings left, but that's it. Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By frank cannella jr. on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 08:19 am:

Hi Glen, is it the clamshell housing? or the late 12-13 housing? what would be the asking price. thanks Frank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 11:46 am:

Frank, !3-14 is different. I have both 09-10 and 11-12 clamshells $4,500 pair

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike kolsrud on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 11:46 am:

Glenn, do you have any top bows for a 1913 roadster

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 01:24 pm:

Mike, Sorry, no but I can get new ones. Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 05:34 pm:

Glen would you have a Anderson or Wilmo accessory intake in good shape, no cracks or welds?? I can have it blasted and powder coated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 11:44 am:

Tim, I have both a Wilmo and an Anderson, combo intake and exhaust $150.00 ea plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 09:29 am:

Glen I sent a pm. Thanks Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 11:17 am:

Tim, I didn't get it. Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Walker on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 03:04 pm:

Glen,

If you have good non-split demountable rims, I'd like to get at least two. Thanks, David

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 04:42 pm:

Davis, new 30X3.5 rims are $255.00 new. I have 2 very nice used rims with good rim edges, not sharp but rounded like they should be. $100.00 ea.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 07:29 pm:

David, Are you interested in the rims. If not I have another buyer. Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Walker on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 03:15 pm:

Glen, yes I'm interested. I sent you a PM earlier about the rims, shipping to 35739.

Thanks,
David

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 12:32 pm:

David, I cannot find your original post. Do you want 30x3.5 or 21 inch rims? And what price did i quote you?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Walker on Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 02:05 pm:

Glen, 30X3.5 at $100 each, 2 rims.

Thanks,
David
Phone 256-975-5546

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Friday, September 29, 2017 - 12:28 pm:

Glen, do you have a decent pair of six rivet rear axle housings?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Walker on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 05:29 pm:

Glen I got the wheels -- great replacements! Thank you, sir!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 07:21 pm:

Glen, what 1909/10 parts do you have left? Any early brake rods or straight shaft headlamp forks?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration