:-) - Indiana - West Virginia - Virginia - North Carolina - Missouri - Kansas - Nebraska - Denver to Wyoming & further enclosed Model T transport right now - :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: :-) - Indiana - West Virginia - Virginia - North Carolina - Missouri - Kansas - Nebraska - Denver to Wyoming & further enclosed Model T transport right now - :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 04:22 pm:

August 29th

I have room from the states listed to Wyoming - Northwest - West Coast for at least one Model T or other vehicle ....

Leaving Richmond, Indiana

Headed to Salisbury, North Carolina

Passing close to Huntington, WV & Roanoke, VA

Dropping off a Model T in Salisbury, North Carolina

Empty to Clarksville, Tennessee

Passing close to Charlotte & Asheville, NC

Passing thru Knoxville & Nashville, TN

Picking up a Model A in Clarksville, Tennessee

Room for another vehicle

Headed to Douglas, Wyoming - but can go further if needed

Headed up thru St. Louis, MO

I can take I-70 west thru Missouri - Kansas - Denver or I-80 west thru Nebraska & Wyoming

EMPTY in Douglas, Wyoming

Thanks !

FreighTer Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 07:44 pm:

Stop by Kannapolis and say hi!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 07:06 am:

Hi Darryl,

I will have to look that one up - never heard of it ......

Leaving Cincinnati in about an hour.

FreighTer Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 08:31 am:

Its just south of Salisbury

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 08:48 am:

Then I will take you to lunch ......

Should be in the area Thursday .....

FreighTer Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 10:25 am:

Sounds good!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 02:02 pm:

Got your PM.

Will give you a call tomorrow.

FreighTer Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 04:24 am:

August 31st

Passing thru Charleston, WV around 10 am ....

FreighTer Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 03:57 am:

September 1st

Taking a rain day in North Carolina ....

Dropping off a 1915 Touring T in Salisbury tomorrow.

Then headed to Tennessee to pick up a Model A ....

Room still available as noted above.

FreighTer Jim
(260) 804-6695

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration