Closed cab Model T pickup

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Closed cab Model T pickup
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 06:40 pm:

In the "Model T Ford Restoration Handbook" that features a red early touring car on the front cover there is an article on Les Henry's 'Lil red truck'. Way back in the sixties I wrote to Les asking for some help with details to build a like car. He was busy with organising a National Tour at the time and asked that I get back to him later, which I never did.

Then I spotted the JC Taylor insurance ad in the latest Vintage Ford magazine and wondered if theirs is that car, or another like it? It was written up as a Hercules body. I have a fully restored early 20's chassis and driveline, and would like to duplicate/make a similar pickup.
can anyone give me a lead on Hercules bodied cars?

Allan from down under.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration