For sale , two headlamps, Brass Ring and refectors.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For sale , two headlamps, Brass Ring and refectors.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 07:03 pm:

Up for sale or two headlamps with Brass Rings and Brass Reflectors. I'm asking $150 plus shipping. No visible rust and the Brass is in very good condition. As the photo shows Ford on the Brass ring, I assume they are for a Model T.
I have never seen Brass reflectors on headlamps before and can not give any history.
Please note, the lens are missing but the rope type gasket is like new and in place.

Sorry, no international shipping. Just lower 48 states.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Haynes - Chadron, Nebraska on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 08:27 pm:

Hello George,
I sent you a PM.
John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 08:55 pm:

Hey George, forgot to say here I pmed you not long after you posted.

Benji

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 09:09 pm:

I've seen those style headlights before. Though they're not model T but very close to the Canadian style fifteen headlights. There is a neat little button close to the flare that you push to help unlock the light bezel. They're going to look neat on someone's car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 09:48 pm:

Sold,

Thank you

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration