Looking for a '26-'27 Roadster in PNW

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Looking for a '26-'27 Roadster in PNW
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 10:13 am:

I am interested in buying a '26-'27 Roadster. I am not looking for a show car as my budget won't permit it. I am hoping to find something that runs so I can enjoy it while I learn about it and gradually fix it up. I prefer stock and unmodified as that is the way I want to keep it.

My budget is a max of $6000

The car needs to be within a day's drive of Corvallis, Oregon so I can haul it home, I can't afford a transport company with my small budget.

Picture of my dad's '26 and the reason I am wanting to get my own

My dad's '26 Roadster

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 08:16 pm:

Scott, I haven't a 26 roster with good Oregon tittle. It runs and drives although I haven't had it out for about three years or so. It' located in Medford, Oregon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 10:40 am:

I sent you a message

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration