NATIONWIDE SINGLE CAR TRANSPORT ENCLOSED

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: NATIONWIDE SINGLE CAR TRANSPORT ENCLOSED
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 02:53 pm:

Hello Everyone,

I finally have an opening to post. I help as many customers as I can & feel bad for the ones I have to turn down, but being single car only & wanting to get home from time to time I can only do so many!

On or about September 21st I will have the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car Enclosed trailer empty in the Sacramento, California area & can transport from anywhere in the area east to the Denver, Colorado area.

I build my trucks for excellent fuel mileage, so deadheading a bit is never a problem & NEVER is there a charge for unloaded miles. Have something you think will fit, don't be afraid to ask!

See this link for HUNDREDS of references/positive feedbacks posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past.

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. I do not take deposits & the price I quote is the price you pay.

Thank you & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Sunday, September 03, 2017 - 10:47 am:

Hello Everyone,

The spot in the aluminum single car Ameri-lite ENCLOSED trailer on or about September 21st is still available.

I can start in the northern half of California or Nevada. Would consider deadheading into Oregon if necessary & can deliver in Wyoming or Colorado. Preferably the Denver/Colorado Spring areas, but will consider all inquires.

God Bless & Have a Safe Holiday!
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Text
billsautoworks1@aol.com

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 08:12 am:

Hello Everyone,

This spot from the Northern half of California, Nevada or Oregon to Wyoming or Colorado is still available for September 20th.

I picked up this beautiful 57 Buick in New Hampshire at the end of my last trip & have been storing it here for a few days until the customer in California was ready for it. That gave me some time to work on the shop addition & do some stuff around the house & yard.

Spots are filling quickly, October is about 80% filled & already have some scheduled for November.

Since I build my trucks for excellent fuel mileage, I have no problem deadheading some & NEVER is there a charge for unloaded miles. If I can't fill this spot, I will deadhead it to satisfy my customers & not get behind on my overflowing schedule!

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote!

Thank you & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration