Excess to my needs, pre 1915 parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Excess to my needs, pre 1915 parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 09:26 pm:

I am beginning to review my stock of early parts. Some of these are duplicates, triplicates, etc. I have quite a few 1914 windshields. I also have a very decent set of wheels with older smooth white tires that hold air well. They are painted black and are nice and tight. Two 30 x 3 and two 30x 3.5. The rears have good brake drums and the one front has the 60 tooth speedo gear. The fronts have Timken races. Call me for prices and I can text or email pictures to interested parties. I have other things, just let me know what you are looking for and I'll see if I have it. Might be able to bring to Hershey if I have room to haul. Mike 319-430-4995

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 10:11 pm:

Hey Mike, looking for one complete front and one complete rear for spare running board mounting. Also looking for a spare tire carrier, don't know the correct name/manufacturer but it's a half moon design like on a outhouse. Can mount a single or pair with this running board bracket. I plan on putting 4 new whites on the 15' Touring when restored. Are the tires white/whites OR yellow/whites, Thanks ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Johnson on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 10:11 pm:

Do you have a 1914 hand crank ? If so how much ?
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Todd Manoff on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 10:38 pm:

Hi Mike,
I am looking for a '11 Open Runabout (Torpedo) 60" steering column and a pair of firewall to frame mounts for the same.
Thanks
Todd
Santa Cruz, Ca.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 12:00 am:

Mike,

Sent you a PM regarding the wheels for sale.

Thanks,

Philip
Simi Valley, CA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 01:43 pm:

John Lemon: Got your message and call, will call you later this afternoon.
Bill Johnson: I do not have a surplus 14 handcrank.
Todd Manoff: PM me about the steering column you are seeking.
All others: I have been getting the PMs and have either responded or will respond soon. Thanks, Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 06:40 pm:

The wheels and tires were sold to the first respondent pending payment. Thanks MTFCA Todd Manoff, I sent a PM. Mike

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration