Champion X Spark plugs

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Champion X Spark plugs
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Hgenter on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 12:24 pm:

I have 11 Champion X Spark plugs. I believe they are new old stock. They are still in the boxes.

$40.00 each, plus postage

sparkplugssparkplugssparkplug
sparkplugssparkplugssparkplugs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 12:32 pm:

Bruce, I sent you a PM; did you get it? I really want 4 of them. Please contact me at 586-651-5760.

Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Hgenter on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 12:41 pm:

Hi Bill,

I sent you an email.

Thanks,
Bruce

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Saturday, September 02, 2017 - 08:15 pm:

Hey Bill. I'll take them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Hgenter on Saturday, September 02, 2017 - 08:33 pm:

Hi Richard,

5 are sold.

I sent you a PM.

Bruce

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration