WTB titled rolling chassis and engine.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB titled rolling chassis and engine.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Scott McNamara on Saturday, September 02, 2017 - 12:42 pm:

I have a speedster body. Need all the rest. Would prefer 26-27 chassis, wire or wood wheels. Title is a plus. This could be a "project car" you've given up on or what's left of your "parts car". Will consider "basket cases" too. Make space in your garage and get my speedster on the road.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Saturday, September 02, 2017 - 01:45 pm:

left you a pm, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bill Crosby Webster, NY on Saturday, September 02, 2017 - 03:00 pm:

Brian,

I have a 26/27 chassis with wood wheels. The motor Is stuck but all the rest Is In good rebuildable condition.

Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harmon William Micheals on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 04:55 pm:

Sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By CHRIS NELSEN on Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 02:25 pm:

BRIAN, I HAVE A NICE 26/27 ROLLING CHASSIS. HAS NEW BLACK NON SKID TIRES ON NON DEMOUNTABLE RIMS.FRONTEND, REAREND, STEERING COLUMN, OIL PAN HOGS HEAD. IM IN ILLINOIS, ASKING 1800.00, CALL 1-563-468-1454

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Scott McNamara on Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 07:37 pm:

Thanks all...I did find just what I needed from Bob B. The frame is painted, engine is being overhauled, and we are just waiting on the engine rebuild to reassemble. Hoping to have it all done by Aug next summer.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration